How long does shipping take?
- We're a boutique shop bringing you the cutest clothing + accessories and the best prices. Our standard shipping requires 4 days for processing + shipping. When your item(s) ship, you will receive an email notification. Delivery can take up to 20 days after item has shipped.
- **** COVID-19 Update ****
In these extraordinary times, please allow additional time for your package to arrive. We are working hard to fulfill all orders in a timely manner that is safe for our customers, our suppliers and staff. Know that we have you in our thoughts and prayers as we are finding creative solutions to get you your items in the fastest possible way.
Our items are direct from the manufacturers in China - please allow 12-30 days for delivery, excluding 3-5 days for processing time. Due to COVID-19, please allow 2-3 additional weeks for shipping (4-8 weeks total). Shipped by China Post and delivered by your local postal service (i.e. USPS).
*We are always working to send out orders in an efficient and timely manner. Typical delivery time takes 14 days after item ships.*
Where are your products from?
- Most of our current suppliers are in China. We look for the best quality, service, and prices to ensure an excellent experience for our fellow moms.
Do you offer wholesale opportunities?
- Sure do. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
What is your return policy?
- We FIRMLY stand behind our products. Please see refund + returns page for specific details.
I didn't get all of my items.
- Items will ship separately for no additional cost. You will receive tracking information for each item after it has shipped.
- Track your package here (https://littlenatural.com/pages/tracking) for your convenience.
- At Little Natural, we keep to the highest industry standards for payment + processing. Your credit card information and personal details are encrypted during the payment process. Your payment information is only used for the transaction in question and is not stored.
What are the washing instructions?
- Most of our items can be machine washed in a light cold cycle. We find they wash best when turned inside out first for both washer + dryer cycle. Certain items with tassels, rhinestones, lace, etc should be hand washed and layed flat to dry. Also, knitted items should be hand washed as well.